Questions? email email@example.com.
Mountain Youth’s mission is to continuously and collaboratively improve the lives of youth in the most powerful ways possible. Under the direction of Mountain Youth’s Executive Director, this position supports the mission of the organization by building internal capacity through various administrative and office duties, supporting programs and strategies.
Goal- Support the Executive Director and Mountain Youth staff team, to ultimately increase opportunities for youth and families.
• Oversee contact management systems, tracking client and contact activity
• Produce reports, highlighting program and organizational updates
• Synthesize and report on program evaluations
• Coordinate technology needs, including hardware and software purchasing, coordination with technology support specialist, and providing technical support during virtual programs
• Field general incoming emails and phone calls, distributing to appropriate team members
• Maintain general office supplies and equipment, including supply ordering
• Maintain office filing systems • Manage Actively Green certification
• Support with general office duties as needed
Financial and Accounting Support
Goal- Support the Executive Director and Director of Strategic Impact with fiscal responsibilities to build internal capacity.
• Developing systems to enhance accounting and personnel processes
• Supporting with new hire orientation
• Coding and organizing account payable, accounts receivable, and timesheets
• Extracting accounting reports from Quickbooks software system
• Input and track donations
• Acknowledge donors
• Organize grant workplans and fulfill monthly grant reports
• Tracking expenses by program, including database entry
Goal- Strengthen visibility of Mountain Youth in the community, to increase impact on local youth and families.
• Represent Mountain Youth on committee and community meetings and events as needed
• Provide content for marketing and communications efforts
Additional Qualifications: Interest in and commitment to positive youth, family and community development, as well as overall community health. Bilingual English/ Spanish language speaking and bicultural preferred. Accounting experience preferred. Educational background in education, leadership, business, accounting, or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
• Ability to thrive independently as part of a small team in a growing organization
• High level of professionalism and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Innovative and creative
• Strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft office programs including Excel; Google platforms; and evaluation tools
• Ability to commit to a flexible schedule, including weeknight and weekend commitments as youth are available
• Willingness to travel throughout the Eagle River Valley and Colorado for meetings, programs, and events
Salary and Benefits: This full-time salaried position will average 40 hours per week. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and education ($43,000-$50,000 range). A generous benefits package is available including paid time off, paid professional development, flexible and remote work scheduling opportunities, health and dental insurance, wellness incentive, and more.
Cover letter and resume should be submitted to Michelle Stecher at firstname.lastname@example.org